1) We’ve been changing lives with new careers for over 40 years …right here in Austin, Texas! We are proud to have second and third dentation graduates from the same family!! Ask about our placement/employment rates!
2) Our Career Placement/Employment Rates! Our graduates move on to work in the health care careers of their dreams. WE have a long, rich history with the employers who hire our graduates and they COUNT on us to send them the BEST!
3) Our Career Placement Department assists our students and graduates with employment preparation and setting up interviews with area employers from graduation and beyond.
4) Our School is Small: Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name…There is a family feel between instructors, staff and students. Our students’ success is OUR success!
5) Hands-On Training – not just a catch phrase: Our students practice in the lab the skills they’ll put to work in their career so they’re the very best at what they do!
6) Focused, In-Demand Training Programs: Our students can graduate with a degree in months instead of years. Dedicated curriculum and convenient day and evening schedules allow real people with real lives the opportunity to work and raise their families, while training for their new career and tutoring is available at no additional cost.
7) Earning Potential: Because our programs are focused, our students spend less time in school and are able to get into their chosen career and start earning income more quickly!
8) Our Admission Department: In addition to a personalized tour, every student goes through an individualized career planning interview prior to admission into our school. This allows us to place our faculty and ultimately, the employers who hire our graduates.
9) We are an accredited school: We are accredited by the *Council on Occupation Education (COE). We are not required to be accredited, we CHOOSE to be! Accreditation is our effort to assure our students a quality education and training.
10) We Help People! We are committed to helping our students achieve the careers of their dream…our staff, faculty and students actively participate in community service in preparation for ultimately working in careers which are dedicated to helping people be well and stay well.
After a bustling schedule to promote his movie, snowboarder Kevin Pearce decided to unwind with a little excursion into the Canadian backcountry.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Michael Jordan's shoes from the famous flu game of the 1997 NBA finals were sold for more than $100,000 in an online auction Thursday.
Copyright 5/8 2013 Publishers Weekly. Week ending 12/8/13, powered by Nielsen Bookscan 5/8 2013 The Nielsen Company.